Tuesday, November 24, 2015

4 months + 1 week

Well, I'm certain of it - Britta is the sweetest baby in the world! She is so special. 


One of my favorite things to do is to tell her I love her. She watches me and listens so carefully. Lately she has really been working on reaching her toes. She does little crunches/sit ups to try to get them, but hasn't quite gotten there yet. She also is figuring out all the fun things she can do with her lips. She makes fun little noises by pushing them together and blowing. 

This was her last time wearing these little elephant jammies. She has out grown them. I boxed up all of her new born clothes, and some of the 3 month outfits that she is too big for. 

I'm off ALL week with her, and we are having the best time. She is down for a nap right now, and I am enjoying the opportunity to jot down her updates. 

She had her 4 month shots a week ago. She cried and cried all evening because of them, but slept through the night and woke up the next morning her usual bright eyed self.

Here we are waiting for the pediatrician. She is sucking her little thumb, and being patient. She is up to 11 lb 14 ounces. Still an itty bitty girl. 
She loves her daddy SO much. And so do I. 

We experienced our first Missionary Baptist church service together. One of my students was the MC for the youth service and invited us to go. It was memorable! 

Britta enjoys going out to eat just as much as I do! 

She gets such a kick out of seeing herself in the mirror! 


 Go Dawgs! Her bib says it all. Britta and I did not go into the football game against Alabama, but we sure had fun tailgating.

Britta's facial expressions keep me snapping photos constantly! She is so expressive. I told the Facebook world that this look may do a lot of damage in the future - especially on Daddy's wallet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment